• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any good salvage yards in the southern michigan area?

ODdave

ahhhh. the same thing we all are. I see you have a plow on yours as well? do you have any picks of the controls? I am curious if mine looks the same. As far as the winch, good luck.

michealstachowske

Ahh that's the before picture it is alot lot nicer now the plow has since been removed and sold for parts money although now i kind of wish i kept it. there were i think two pull knobs on the dash to operate the plow though with two kind of choke cables to the control box mounted on the driver side under the hood well pm me if you here anything on any of the parts i really hate to pay $1700 for a set up when i payed 2000 for the truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks