• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know direct phone number to Richmond GL

gsomersjr

My EUC was approved in less than 2 weeks after it was sent to Battle Creek. I thought I was going to breeze through my first GL pickup. Now that I have my invoice I can't get through to GL to schedule a pickup time at Richmond. I've left a voice message and also left my call back number. They aren't calling me back. So I guess my question is does anyone have a phone number for the Richmond GL site manager?

LibertyDeuce

If you're worried about the deadline to pick an item up from G/L and can get through, call G/L in Scottsdale and tell them to note your account in their computer as to the delay and ask for an extension of time since you are having difficulty scheduling a pickup. This has happened to me several times at Mechanicsburg. This procedure always works for me. Good Luck.
:grin:

gsomersjr

Thanks for the tip. I called GL in AZ and explained my situation. The 602 number is the site managers cell phone. I haven't got through yet but the gentleman at GL gave me a land line number of 804-279-5244. .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks