• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PS Magazine Section

mangus580

I assume you have all noticed the url=http://www.steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index]PS magazine section now[/url]

I would like to throw a BIG thanks to Bjorn (aka Cranetruck) for scanning and uploading the PS Mag's as he has time.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many Thanks to Bjorn and Mike!!!!!

The PS Magazines are cool. Brings back old memories of lounging around in the armory hiding from work.

They are interesting and easy to understand with all of the cartoon images. - . . . good info to supplement the TMs.

This kinda' stuff is what makes the Steel Soldiers website great.

CGarbee

I've really been enjoying looking at the today and will be printing a few out to post around the shop tonight... Great addition to the site! A big thanks to the guys for posting them.

Desert Rat

All Hail Bjorn and Mike!!!!!!!!! It's a really cool, hip and awesome idea! I love it when I enter to see what's up next!

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are all very welcome! It's my pleasure to share with you the information that has accumulated here over the years.
Thank you Mike, for the confidence and letting me have some of the administrative "powers". :)
I'll be uploading many more pages from PS magazine and the albums will expand accordingly.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
thanks Mike and Bjorn-I think it's a great addition :) [thumbzup]

Hookin1

Bjorn and Mike,

Thanx for making this such a wonderful place.

Bjorn thanx for sharing all you wonderful knowledge, and your tech manuals,PS magazines,end hands on experience.

Mike thanx for making the new website even better than the old one,also just noticed the rotating pics on the right side of the page. :jumpin: rofl (And putting up with our request and ribbing)

Thanx guys [thumbzup]

:beer: Cheers to both of you :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I think the site is getting ready to enter the next century. While I notice and applaud the efforts of Mike and Bjorn for the most recent additions, I also want to thank the many many folks who regularly contrubute to the content of the forum. It's because of the enthusiasm of the members that keeps everybody forging ahead, submitting ideas and making changes to the forum as well as the hobby. When you guys have these ideas and pipe up, Mike is quick to take the ball and run with it. Looking back at the other forum software, I see a significant change with this format. At first it was tough for me to learn but I think I'm OK now. I've made many many friends on this site because of the way it works. As far as the chat function, I never ever thought I would be involved in that. Looking back I find it a wonderful addition to the site! So my hats off to all the folks that make Steel Soldiers the Super Site that it is! NOw, where in the heck is the forum dictator? LOL

mangus580

Last contact with said dictator that I had, estimated that he would be setup with the business the 2nd week of Dec.

Hopefully that means he will be back soon!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ya, thanks everybody for making this what it has become, it only gets better, we are becomeing sorta an extended family, and once the od express gets rollen it wont be extended at all, thanks all again

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the attention here! I have thousands of images to choose from and if you have some special category or subject you want me to post, let me know.
There will be much more on the M151, Gama Goat, M715, M35, 5-tonners and so on (=popular vehicles). Also radio stuff and heavy equipment.
Not sure if there is any interest in weapons, tanks or helicopter stuff, though, so let me know.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks