• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A guy on eBay is selling a P/S kit for the deuce

UraniumMan

Damn, that would be nice , but local pickup only in Kansas? lol That's a bit of a drive for me from Washington state.. lol Somebody in Kansas will get a deal then, I bet..

Attachments

gocav19

It ended up going for $810 I was bidding on it for a while until it got too rich for my blood.
A little observation I made was that this guy lives right outside Ft. Riley (about 20 miles). Who wants to bet that he is a civilian DoD employee and that he "found" laying around. My accusation is mostly joking. I sometimes wonder where the people on Ebay get this stuff.

Attachments

UraniumMan

Yeah, I did not expect it to go for that much under the circumstances, but $200 off isn't bad if you planned to buy one anyway..
Here is a link in case someone doesn't know about this site: http://www.m35products.com/Air-O-Matic.htm I am not aware of anyone selling it for less, but who knows..
Has anyone out there seen the military actually install one of these systems on a deuce?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All of the M35A3 series trucks have this steering assist installed. Several units in the NG have them too. I did see one truck sold out of Cape Canavaral that had one on it. Artur Bloom is the guy at M35 Products that sells the kits. HIs temper is at times quick but he is a really nice guy and stands behind his products.

alphadeltaromeo

UraniumMan said:
Yeah, I did not expect it to go for that much under the circumstances, but $200 off isn't bad if you planned to buy one anyway..
Here is a link in case someone doesn't know about this site: http://www.m35products.com/Air-O-Matic.htm I am not aware of anyone selling it for less, but who knows..
Has anyone out there seen the military actually install one of these systems on a deuce?
Not to drag up old news...but help me out here. Any more feedback on how this unit performs? Any input is welcomed :)

micky

I like the way it works. In the corner the steering will hunt just a little so purchase of the optional pressure regulator is recommended

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks