• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

redstone pickup 1008's

goose1371

EUC sent to Battle Creek. Is there anyone near Redstone that would be able to pick up 2 M1008's and hold them until i can get down there? I am hoping for a fast EUC turnaround. I am however, overseas for at least another couple of weeks. Obviously i have not previewed them, so i am unsure of the running condition, though from the pics of the sale, they definitly look runable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. T

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if they were in the ones that closed last week they don't have keys most of them had been picked up with fork lift so look at drive shaft for being bent . I should be going over on Monday the 30th of this month if that will do you any good I will look at them and report back.
Tony
US Navy Retired
M109A2
M35A2x2
M35A1
M1009x2
M1008
M105A2x6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks