• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading to Little Rock

ARYankee

Well I'm going to be heading to the Rock again to get my trailer this Friday 4/3/09. I was told there will be a few more trailers going up along with some deuces. I'm going to look at everything that will be going up so if anyone wants to know about anything for sale there just let me know. If anyone is going there for a recovery I would be glad to lend my assistance as well.

ARYankee

Well it sounds like there is going to be about 14 or so deuces going up at Camp Robinson. I just looked at some, didn't try and start any but they all look really good. There were a couple that looked kind of rough and I know there were some that have been there for a while. What I am proposing is that if any one is interested in any of them when they come up for auction, give me the lot # and I will go up there and take a look for you. Just PM me.

zdsmith

I am new to this but am looking for a duece. Questions are, where do I see which trucks are for auction there, how do I bid, I do not have an account for GL. I do not know what to look for in a duece. Just want one and ready to learn.
Zac

ARYankee

You need to establish an account with GL first. That way you can bid on them when they come up. I don't know everything to look for in one but I do know some stuff plus the guys on here will lend some advice as well. I got my first one last month. It was the first time driving one too. I can preview the ones in Little Rock once they are posted. I took a brief look at them and they were in good shape. Any questions you have you can search on the forums because they are chock full of info. I recommend you read the tech manuals for the deuce before you get one just so you know what you are getting into. They are really fun. I'm hooked. I can help you with any questions as well. I did reply to your pm. Just take in what info you can, it may seem overwhelming at first but it helps having an idea about these awesome rigs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks