• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone spend all day at Creekside (ohio)

SR71BLACKBIRD

Nothing but bad experiences at Creekside. Did not want to fuss but has gotten outahand.
May have to keep all cots on site for the truckers to use while waiting.
Think the higher ups better check it out before another company puts a bidd in to liquidate cheaper.
Always treated as if i am imposing on them to do previews and guy goes on break in the middle of a 2 pallet load. Ten minute breaks are 45 minute waits. AAAARRRRRRRGGGG!
Broad street location, Larry and Kathy go the extra mile always. And I miss reggie, He was a big help.

jpcj-7

My wife was there waiting for 3 hours today getting the run-around, I think that I'm done with Creekside:evil:. At least for awhile.....

hdexpert

Last time the wife and I were there we waited two hours for two pallets. Karen had the day off and the two little piggies in the office didn't know up from down. Why make an appointment when they're never ready for you at that time? I got so pissed off I started going through lots that were sitting near the loading dock. Not had one person asked what I was doing. When they went on break I could have loaded the truck up....such a lack of security. Lets just hope a better company gets the liquidation contract!!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
IMHO the problem with that location is lack of organization and a mission plan.
I have been there twice and both times the wait was excessive.
The first time I was there I overheard two employees discussing the screwing they were getting from GL HQ in AR.
Hours cut, overtime cut, people leaving becase of job dissatifaction......massive lack of organization of inventory...employees spend a lot of time looking for items that should have been pre-staged for customers with appointments.
A few complaints to congressmen might get a fire built under them. Since they are a gooberment contractor they have to answer a congressional inquirey.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
As much as I hate to say it Doc, I told you so. ANY time you can leave with something in place of what you won(they lost), you will be better off. I hope you get your money back soon. There was someone else that had been promised money and after months hadn't seen a dime. Anyone remember the user ID?

acmunro

By far the worst GL site I have dealt with. It didn't take long to figure this out. I kept calling to schedule my pickup and no call back for a week and a half !

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Creekside lost 2 out of 4 pallets of stuff I won... Im starting the process to do a claim. Anyone else that has FACTUAL info (Not the typical "they suck" comments) on them loosing items, please PM me. If you have event and lot #'s, thats even better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks