• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Guy From Western NY

LibTimothy

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking for a long while and decided it was time to actually post something.

I have a '74 Pinzgauer 712M which I really enjoy.

I live in Corning, NY so I am another western NY MV owner. I have attached several picture of my "Zombie Killer".

Timothy

9A8W0075.jpg

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03431.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

NIORASummer08019.jpg

NIORASummer08113.jpg

NIORASummer08128.jpg

NIORASummer08219.jpg

Timothys Pinzgauer 012.jpg

Topless 1.jpg

LibTimothy

Jimk,

Yes, most of these pictures are at RC in Joliet, PA.

No.2Diesel,

Yes, Corning Glass is the big dog in this town. If you ever get here with some time to kill, the Museum of Glass is really quite interesting. (Not as interesting as a truck museum, but not boring either.)

I would like to go to the RC Rally in October. It is too early to know if I will be available then, but it's a high likelihood at the moment.

Timothy

JeepMan

If you are'nt already, we need to get this gentleman into the NY-Penn Military Vehicle Collectors Club !! HQ is located in the Binghamton area. Visit our website for the membership application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks