• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Comment/Question to CGarbee...

Milsurp

Sir, I want to thank you for all the information you have posted on your website. What a wonderful source for information!

That being said; I am in the process of buying replacement gauges for my M37. The glass on all of them (actually it looks and feels like thick plastic), is shattered. I viewed the Datcom website and wanted to ask you if these will correctly fit the openings on the dash of the M37? I'm needing all four. Also, my truck has been converted to 12 volt. Will these come with everything needed to work properly or, are there other things I will need to purchase as well?

PS - Do you remember the pricing for these gauges?

Thank you once again!

CGarbee

The guages in my truck are all 12 volt, and they fit perfectly... If you go to my website, you should be able to use the part numbers that I have posted (I think that I got them all), or you can use them as references if you want a different face, or the chrome bezel rings, etc. Let me know if I missed any numbers that you need. Forget what I paid for them and the stack of paper for such things is pretty deep. I think it was around three hundred for the guages and senders... But it has been a few years...
Thanks for the compliments.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks