• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Wreckerman893

usmc deuce cpl

Thanks Richard and family for all the help given to Dad and Myself on my deuce recovery such a success. Between you doing the pickup and letting me know how the truck runs to help with the oil change to help with changing out the seats. You helped make this recovery that much more fun and Doable.
Thanks Dave and Doug.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Thanks for the flowers guys.
That is what Steelsoldiers is all about. MV addicts enabling other MV addicts :).
I suspect most members would do the same if needed.
Unless I obtain gainful employment in the near future I will be available for pickups and to assist however I can.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wrecker has helped us out before too. He's a good troop.

And he brings cookies!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wait...are there two fellers named Wreckerman? Just kidding...yes good ole WM is a real trooper.
NOTE: Do not rely on his land navagation skills...unless you have lots of time, unlimited fuel and a desire to do an very large area recon :!:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, but just don't leave a torch laying around (bad things will happen). We are still working on teaching the proper uses of a wrench!:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks