• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with paperwork

PigIron

I got a blank EUC last week and aI don't want to get any of the boxes wrong,. They sent kind of a tip sheet but still has me confused.

Can some one PM or call me 901-361-4777 any help at al would be appreciated.

Ryan Hadskey
Memphis TN

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have a computer, the best way is to fill it out on-line, on their site, then print out the result. If you are keeping it for personal use, check boxes A and C, and put 'not applicable' in EVERY other box or space in that section. That should get you started!

Sumoman

Follow the instructions on the bottom of the web page, any mistakes will cause this to come back.. and I gotta say that extra 30 days before it goes to BC is a pain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks