• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Little River, SC (Myrtle beach area)

KaiserPower

Hell... I just left that down about a year ago... use to live over by the Post Office on Greenehead Rd. Welcome to SS... These vehicles make great gator getters... :p

KI4GSN

Welcome. My real home is in Southport, so i'm not far from little river at all. Good luck on finding a truck, I too am looking right now.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome! We drive right by there every summer. My family has been vacationing at Cherry Grove and Sunset Beach since the 1980's! About 8 or 10 of us descend on Sunset every fall.

rockman

Welcome aboard, read everything you can and let that drive your selection of vehicles. I started looking and jeeps and then quickly moved to deuces for the value and capabilities.

Bill

Blythewoodjoe

Welcome,
If you make it to the Columbia area there are lots of us with stuff here. Pictures are great, but these trucks are much better in person. I will have a bob deuce to look at in a few weeks.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC

Kennay

Hell... I just left that down about a year ago... use to live over by the Post Office on Greenehead Rd. Welcome to SS... These vehicles make great gator getters... :p
Damn! I live on horseshoe road! Well, my grandmother has a house here, and I find myself here a good bit of the time out working in the garage. Ever remember seeing any white YJ's on 35's or a slightly lifted Land Rover Discovery?

Kennay

Welcome,
If you make it to the Columbia area there are lots of us with stuff here. Pictures are great, but these trucks are much better in person. I will have a bob deuce to look at in a few weeks.

Joe Trapp
Blythewood, SC
I vaguely remember your screen name I think. Were you/ are you into jeeps?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kennay,
I'm into jeeps, but only the bigger ones (Kaiser Jeep, AM General, and General Products Division of Jeep Corp). But other members of the local jeep club have a bunch of the little toys, including three Mules. We also have a half track, a gamma goat and an ambulance 'under our care', in addition to the B-25 bomber. Come on up some Thursday and visit us at the Owens Field hanger!

Kennay

Cool deal. I can't wait to see some of these trucks in person. I think the Deuce is going to suit me the best because of the size, but if the right deal comes along on a 5 ton when I am ready, I might snag it instead.

Kennay

I would be buying a stock one.

Could anyone suggest how much money I should have on hand before I even go pick up a truck? Factoring in possible repairs, ect...? Perhaps just a rough guess to make sure I will be prepared. Not for the bobbing... just for getting the truck.

KaiserPower

Man there gonna love you down on Horseshoe road... driving a Deuce around... they use to get upset when somebody drove a camper down that way that was to big... I think I remember seeing that white jeep around now that you mention it.

Kennay

Really? My grandma has lived here since the mid 90's and nobody has ever really gotten out of line. Did you live in Mallard Point or in the newer neighborhood at the end of the road?

If it's going to be like that, then I am really looking forward to pissing some people off :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks