• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

where are the classified posting rules?

joe7077

i'm trying to post a classified ad too. where are these rules as i can't seem to find them. i've been a lurker here since back on the old forum, tons of good info here. i own an m109 and it's time to stop kidding myself that i'm ever going to have the money to fix it up right. i have the truck and and some spare parts to sell.

Min8547

I was looking for the same thing recently... found them under the Resources tab at the top.:smile:

Min8547

I didn't find that in a "rules" location... just found that in another thread here. this will be my 5th post... will see if the option to ad a classified shows up now!

joe7077

hmmm?

i see where it jumps me to the classified ads but i don't find any "rules" when i get there. the guys that post here seem like a chatty crew so i guess it's never come up before. oh well, one more post and i'm in, so to speak.

mangus580

Sorry guys, the setting was made to encourage people to actually be a member of the community a little bit.

We were getting a bunch of people posting ads... and never coming back. It caused a few problems, like no communication on the ads, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks