• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wide military mule tires

nickd

Are the wide style tires the military used on the TOW mule still available? What size, tread pattern and manufacturer made them?
Thanks
Nick

mg42charlie

wide tires for mule

goodyear made the wide tires that were on the tow missle mule.
they no longer make this tire , however carlisle does make a tire
that is the almost ,if not the same. it is called at101 chevron big biters
and it comes in the size you will need. also bill watson has new repo
rims to fit these tires, as most of military wide rims are bent, if you can
even find a set, hope this helped.
Charlie

FormerNewMVGuy

goodyear made the wide tires that were on the tow missle mule.
they no longer make this tire , however carlisle does make a tire
that is the almost ,if not the same. it is called at101 chevron big biters
and it comes in the size you will need. also bill watson has new repo
rims to fit these tires, as most of military wide rims are bent, if you can
even find a set, hope this helped.
Charlie

Would you have the contact info for Bill Watson?

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just type in bill watson mule parts in any search engine and you'll find his site along with his contact info.

panzerjunky

Just a Quick word about Mr. Bill Watson
It is my honest opinion that Bill has forgotten more about the Military Mule than most of us will ever know always cheerful and full of info and tips on the phone. And as for his business ethics I have never seen anyone in this day and age do sales like he does ( those of you who have bought from him know what I mean) That kind of trust just don't exist anymore Mr. Watson in my opinion is one of a kind and a true asset to our hobby.
Bill Number By the way is WK. 336-697-4020 or his Cell is 336-708-1597
Just an Opinion
Jerry

Yohan

Just my .02... Back in about 1997 I was fresh married and wanted a mule. I got one and then I wanted a four wheel steering kit. I called Bill Watson on a weekend while he and his wife were driving on vacation. He answered every question I had and I'm sure I had some dumb ones. Way back then he struck me an a true gentleman. I bought the 4 wheel steering kit from him. The purchase was as nice as my conversation with him. Many business owners would have either not answered their cell or told me they were busy. I hope he's around for a long time to come.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks