• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted M-715

Wolf.Dose

Rustfree M715 for a 40+ year old truck.....
Thats a dream. I never saw one.....
Only 12 to 14 years old, rust was already eating a lot of the truck due to poor rust preventation of the maker. Ignore the conservation labels. All I found were not worth the money to make them.
But I own one anyway!
Wolf

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got one I've been debating about selling. I don't drive it much and I could use the money. It does have a little rust in hidden places but it's not ate up with it by no means. The only thing that's not stock is it has a homemade hardtop on it and I put in a civy distributer. I kept the old one so that will be easy to change back. If you're interested shoot me a PM. You might talk me into selling it :wink:.

weaver27

M715 Still looking

Still in the market for a M715 have seen a few but not the one yet please be on the lookout any sightings please pm me right away this has become my Mission Impossible

BugEyeBear

What sort of PRICE are you desiring?

What sort of condition are you willing to accept? ("Rust-Free" in MICHIGAN?? GOOD LUCK!!)

Have you been watching eBay & the M715 Zone website?

I see half a dozen M715s for sale evey week! Everything from "Basket Case" to "Near Perfect"! So I suspect that your wallet & desires have a bit of a misalignment?

Parts are still plentiful & readily available for these things, so might I suggest picking one up with a few "fixable" issues, correcting these "issues", and saving a few $$ in the process?? Besides, "Its not really your's unless you've invested some "sweat equity" (& maybe a few scraped knuckles) into it"!!

I found my M715 stashed in a garage in Gross Point, MI.
Has a couple of small rust holes in the floor but is otherwise rust-free, very straight, very complete, & mostly unmolested!
My long term plan is to eventually replace the floor & sills, and repaint it in OD.
(MAYBE I'll upgrade the engine to a V8 too!)
At that point it WILL BE "RUST-FREE", AND I'll be able to say "It IS MINE!"

Good Luck with your search! 8)

Be sure to check out the M715 Zone website! Great Bunch of Guys!! [thumbzup]

-Bear-

Attachments

Last edited:

weaver27

found one

well fellas got one finally it is a rust free M715 nice Arizona body very little mods done should be a good project look forward too posting my progress on the site thanks again to everyone for there help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks