• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Bloke

mk6lightning

Hello All

Just like to say hello to everyone and say what a great site this is.My name is Mick and I help run the IPMS Vietnam SIG over here in England(yes ,Plastic models):roll:.If its not to much trouble to you all would it be alright to ask a few questions of you now and again concerning the the Vietnam vehicles :smile:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will find that quite a few of us also like the smaller plastic versions of our 1/1 scale toys. And there is no better place to get details of a vehicle than from someone who has one sitting there.

Welcome aboard.

By the way, is that Mk6 as in EE F Mk6?

Cheers

Last edited:

mk6lightning

Cheers

Hello All
Thanks for the welcome lads ,and yes it is the English Electric Lightning.I helped with the 2 that were down at Exeter Airfield before they went to South Africa,bit of a long trek to get there now :wink:.
Tally ho Chaps Chocs away Mick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks