• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Visited Redstone today.

Blood_of_Tyrants

And insptected trucks for SOMEBODY, but I forgot who. PM me you bought an M1009 4107-3655 and some deuces.

For some reason I felt the need to inspect 4107-3679 but no one asked me to. If you bought that truck, PM me and I'll give you the quick and dirty on it.

Anyway, they have got a self made loading and unloading ramp now. It is made of compacted crushed limestone and some pieces and parts of stuff laying around. So no more fork lift unloading.

Second, most of the trucks are in average shape and dead batteries.:roll: Well, the ones I checked anyway.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks