• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up and store in Lansing MI

Avn-Tech

Group,

I am looking at purchasing a 5 ton at the Lansing mi sale. Is there anyone locally who can reterive and store it until I can get a chance to get back and pick it up. I live in CA about 50 miles from Barstow.

Thanks

roscoe

I'm about 2 hours south of Lansing in NE IN. Your welcome to store it here -- with my other equipment--plenty of space. I'm still waiting on my EU to clear to pick up my first Duece from WI. The trucks in Lansing seem to go pretty high for some reason.

Avn-Tech

Group,

How long it takes to get back to pick up the truck, will deprnd on how much it cost. I would have to save enough money to cover expenses for a return tripp. I would also look at what it would cost to have it delivered.

It would be nice to find one on the west coast (prefer S CA), but have not seen any come here. I am guessing tht Lansing is the depot.

I live outside Edwards AFB, and about 50 miles from Barstow. Last week I purchased a Deuce out of Barstow, and am waiting on my EUC to Clear. I have 7 acres of fenced desert land, I lease at the local airport to store all my toys on.

Thanks
Avn-tech

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks