• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any St. Louis area folks here?

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, you got me in Dittmer and did you ever go across the road from Hammer's, at Wayne's auto sales. He has about 6 Dueces, working on a m37 and a half track. Between working 7 days a week at AB and running a small farm, I don't have much time, but would like to share thoughts on trucks and Jefferson Co.
Scrapdaddy

54reo

I'm here!

'bout an hour away from STL.

You going to WWII Weekend at Jefferson Barracks?

Last edited:

wdbtchr

I'm in St. Louis, but my trucks and stuff are in suburban Lesterville about 2 hours south. That's where I spend most of my time when the weathers good.

I'd like to hear more about this used car dealer that sell deuces?

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wayne's auto sales in Cedar Hill. He has about 6 on his lot , but most are sold. He bought 4 at Jefferson city 2 weeks ago . Has a half track and m37 that he is restoring. I'll try to get a hold of him if you want.
Scrapdaddy

54reo

Looks like there will be at least three or four of us at WWII Weekend then.

Looking forward to meeting you all there!

How many are showing up in OD Green?

wdbtchr

Wayne's auto sales in Cedar Hill. He has about 6 on his lot , but most are sold. He bought 4 at Jefferson city 2 weeks ago . Has a half track and m37 that he is restoring. I'll try to get a hold of him if you want.
Scrapdaddy
I'll have to check Wayne's the next time I'm out that way, it's to wet to do much else right now anyway.

I'm planning on making the WW2 weekend myself, but won't be wearing green. I don't think they make it in my size unless maybe I went to a tent maker.:rolleyes:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks