• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Matracks HMMWV

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL got rid of a bunch of these a few yrs ago. The went very high, like higher than they cost new!

Dieselsmoke

Yeah, a ton of them came out of Stockton, McLellan AFB and Sierra Army Depot. I went to look at them but they were all beat to hell and the lots would have like 3 left fronts and 1 right rear. They were all mismatched and unless you found someone with what you needed you were stuck with odd sets. They went way too high for as beat as they were.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's factory? Wow, what did the military use them for?

Towerguy1

They where used for sand and soft terrain. Mattracks had a video of a test with 2 HMMWV's one with and one without. Dont know if its still there. I bet it is. I have a set for my Polaris Sportsman 600 ATV, There AWSOME !!!!!! Ill post some pics sometime. I usually put them on in the winter, but havent done it yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks