• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

street legal?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stock, no. For a few reasons, no Licesnce plate or reverse lights. But thats doesnt mean you dont find them legally registered though... I guess it all depends on how well you know your local inspection station.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The military will never say "yes' because it doesn't meet DOT standards for the year produced. I think all of them sold in the Atlanta auction were designated for off road use only but there are a ton of them registered. I guess it falls a little along the M151 saga.

Adamlee

We don't have a problem with registration of Humvees in VA..

Done several, not a problem to tag here.

Those details usually get overlooked at inspections. And when you title something, good Lord, but you can get away with just about anything if you are creative (and lax) enough!

It wasn't until I sold my Mutt to Jeff that I realized I had titled my 1973 AM General M151A2 as a 1970 Kaiser Jeep sedan.....ooops!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks