• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

warning,warning

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
DONOT, REPEAT, DONOT use shippingfraight.com. thay are late in pickups, dont answer phones or email, have had money taken out twice for payment( thay have taken over 3 times what was the shipping quote) and still no comfermation on anything, this sucks BIG time

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
my winch, i got the winch, thay were supposed take payment out before pick up, didnt until 4 days after delivery,(late on fri), thay just did it again late this fri, thay are a fl. fraight broker, i have more in the shipping then the winch at this point, its to the police and the bank monday ------------------- there out of ST. peterburg fl.

M35guy

Hey, Greybird, we're both in the same area. nice to see someone nearby. as you probably know, you'll have to put your location in your signature as required by the forum rules.

colyork

this might be a stupid question ,but aren't shipping companys regulated by federal laws? Maybe there might be some recoarse there?

Desert Rat

Colyork,

In theory they are regulated. However, the reality is radically different. Having worked in that industry I know how little they care for anything but their own fat paychecks for sitting on their butts and doing very little for it except giving excuses to customers and truckers.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I agree with DR, I used to work for a trucking company and the ineptitude mixed with indifference to the customer made a nasty combo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks