• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 Haspin rally info

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Arriving Wednesday evening, approximately 8pm.

Only me, hopefully in convoy with Cabell and Chris S.

1970 M35A2 "Jayne" will be in attendance.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I saw the Silver Spade once when it was still operating up in Cadiz, OH.

Big I tell ya.

Me for sure with or without a truck at Haspin.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If my Sparta recovery get's pulled off in time and the truck is in road worthy condition, I may drive her over for a day to have a meet & greet with some of the great SS members who'll be there.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cabell is uncontactable because he is at his family's place in Graves Mountain Lodge. No cellphone reception there at all, and he is probably too busy with the Bluegrass Festival this weekend to login to Steel Soldiers. He'll probably touch base next week.

He was mentioning that he was going to convoy up with me and Ferro to Haspin, so it's on his mind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks