• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection and Pics needed - So. California area

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone near the Riverside, Woodcrest, California area that could go inspect and take pictures of a couple of military vehicles for me?

I'm willing to pay someone a reasonable amount, like $50 or so, if they would go to a specific location, and take multiple digital pictures of two different trucks for me. Then, email me the pictures. This should be an easy way to make $50.00, especially if you live close. I'd pay a little more, if you could give the trucks a decent inspection with your opinion. Of course, free is good, too.

I did this same thing on boat in Florida, and it saved me a bunch of headaches!

If you are really good and careful, I will pay more to be there for the load-out. Time, TBD.

I'm in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would be happy to reciprocate with any local inspections or opinions.

PM me and we can discuss details.

Thanks - this group is great!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks