• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to Jeff. city on 5-5-09

jwright

Just got the OK to pick up my frist Duce I will be there on Tuesday at 7:30 am. for pick up. If any one wants me to take a look at something I would be happy too.:smile:

54reo

I will be out of the area by then, but good luck.

The GL guy there (Mike) is a good guy to work with.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Good luck on the retrieve , that will give you enough time to to get it ready to hang out at May 24 & 25, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Vintage Military Vehicle Display
National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial – Southeast Lawn
The Military Vehicle Preservation Association displays vintage military vehicles on the southeast lawn and their members are available to answer your questions about their collection. Displays will include Jeeps, tanks and other vehicles from World War II, Korea and Vietnam.

National World War I Museum - Event Calendar

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Good luck on the retrieve , that will give you enough time to to get it ready to hang out at May 24 & 25, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Vintage Military Vehicle Display
National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial – Southeast Lawn
The Military Vehicle Preservation Association displays vintage military vehicles on the southeast lawn and their members are available to answer your questions about their collection. Displays will include Jeeps, tanks and other vehicles from World War II, Korea and Vietnam.

National World War I Museum - Event Calendar

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks