• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 at Ft. Polk Assitance Offer

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you so much for the offer!!! I was hoping one day there would be a SS member in Leesville. What all are you set up to do? As you have seen those trucks are not very driveable.

Isaac-1

I tend to bid on Gov Liquidation items other than trucks (generators, air compressors, fork lifts, etc. to name a few I have bought, just don't have enough free time for another truck project, as I have boat, and truck projects already that are not getting done), My business (family business) is near Entrace Rd. I don't have a lot I can offer in way of assistance other than a few square feet of parking lot for short term storage space, maybe a place to make temporary repairs, running water, air compressor to air up tires, etc. Still if someone is facing a removal deadline and can't make the truck drivable for a long drive home it is close enough that it may be practical to have it towed here until the owner could come make minor repairs and take it home

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks again for the offer, Isaac-1. If someone needs a towing service in Leesville (Ft Polk), I can recommend Auto-Tek, they did a great job hauling me and what was left of my pickup back to Texas after I pulled out in front of a lady going 55 mph. I was in a daze after previewing at GL. Nobody was hurt thank God.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks