• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Camp Beauregard recovery assistance offer

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live about 20 miles from Camp Beauregard, la. If anyone needs assistance there, feel free to PM me. I can come up, help recover, run for parts, point you in the right direction or in a worst case scenario, offer some square footage for you to park your OD in a safe place until you can come get it.

This is offered in the spirit of teamwork. I do not and will not accept any form of compensation (except the right to drool on it).

I do work offshore, so obviously the offer to come up is in effect while I'm home, but the offer to park your green stands.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you kendelrio, that offer is MUCH APPRECIATED! Camp B is a bit tricky because you are right in the middle of town there. Any shakedown problems driving out and you will be in a mess. It's nice to know there is a SS "911" nearby.

frodobaggins

I'm about an hour and a half away from Beauregard, and an hour from Barksdale.
I can help on a limited basis to those that need it as well.

I used to be stationed at Beauregard :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks