• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southwestern Louisiana storage/assistance

EZFEED

Well I'm not sure if you'd call my location southwestern LA or not but if you are passing nearabouts or through the Rayne, Church Point, Eunice, Crowley area and have mechanical trouble or run out of time and need a place to store your stuff then give me a holler.

I have 30 acres of free storage :lol: and a 50X50 secured shop (which is sort of full but we can make room) at my place.

I know I'm kind far from any military installation but I know how it feels when you are a long way from home and you just want to dump it somewhere and come back later to get it when you are rested up. You guys heading back to Houston or that direction may find it nice to know you have options this way.

I'm about 14 miles north of I-10 from the Rayne exit. There's no need to pay for temporary storage if you dont mind deviating off of I-10 a little way and I'd be tickled to clutter my front yard with OD iron of any sorts just to piss the neighbors off :D

I work in the oil field 7-7 so to quote Kendelrio, visits are welcome when I'm home but the offer to park your green iron or equipment stands.

Please see this post from Kendelrio for SS support near Camp Beauregard

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/need-item-inspection-loadout/34629-camp-beauregard-recovery-assistance-offer.html

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks