• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

swiss mog fuel tank

SixSpeed

Banned
I think all 404's were set up the same way, with the rear tank as the main and the front as the reserve.

Pretty clever really, because in order to fill up the main(rear) tank, you have to fill up the front(reserve) tank first. So the reserve tank always has gas in it.

The fuel sender is usually on the rear tank, though I don't know if your swiss truck will have one, som dont.

Wolf.Dose

Correct, the front one with the filler nec is the spare one. The rear one without filler nec is the main. But do not forget to set your fuel cock to the right position to get fuel out of the spare one, else youi will not sucseede to run the truck (Three way cock on the floor right beside the transmission tunnel).
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks