• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BG Products

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone use the BG line of products in their vehicles? I was thinking of adding it to my 1009, both the engine and transmission (with a small amount added to the transfer case). You hear a lot of hype about these additives but I haven't talked with anyone that's tried them.

HeadWizard

Anyone use the BG line of products in their vehicles? I was thinking of adding it to my 1009, both the engine and transmission (with a small amount added to the transfer case). You hear a lot of hype about these additives but I haven't talked with anyone that's tried them.
We use LOTS of BG Products at the shop. Which specifically were you planning on using? The specs on the diesel MOA are good - I use it. The trans fluid conditioner must work, I have it in my 94 6.5 with over 200k. I suppose it would also work in the T-case.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ATC Plus is the transmission conditioner. I suppose if it works on the bands then it probably wouldn't do much for the transfer case.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks