• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA, Fort Stewart or GA, Winder inspection

Sevo

Need some vehicles inspected at either one of those locations. Can you please PM me if you have gone or are going. would like some info about some of them there

thank you

Chris

Last edited:

Sevo

Good luck! I wish I lived closer to see what ones were serviceable so I didn't have to take such a risk.

Adam you wanna to a road trip if I bid? Don't know if I feel like rolling the dice!!!

Blood_of_Tyrants

I got the 1962 Packard Studebaker in Winder,GA with the driveshaft removed. I would appreciate it if anyone could go by and take a look and see if the truck will start and if it will move with the front axle engaged.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chris,
Ft. Stewart is only about a four hour trip from Columbia. I used to go there every summer when I was in the NG. I-26 to I-95, get off at Richmond Hills, then drive 6000 miles from the gate to the main post and you're there!

Sevo

Mike,
Hey man thanks for the info. I decided to go ahead and not bid on the ones at Stewart and just stick with the widner deuces. I won 2 there, so Adam and I are going to head that way once the EUC clears.

Sorry I couldn't make the Thursday meeting. I look forward to meeting you all next week

thank you again for the post

Chris

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks