• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Refueling Truck - Oshkosh

dk8019

I think this is the right place for this, and I've searched around a bit with no luck. I've seen a few aircraft refueling vehicles up on GL from time to time, and I was wondering what they might be used for. I suppose people with aircraft might have a need, but can they be put to any other use?

Also, any details about them, specs etc. would be great as well. Thanks!

tjcouch

You could cut the top off the tank and have one awesome mobile swimming pool! (But please don't.) :wink:

Seems like they would be great for getting a whole lot of water somewhere . . . like a fire fighting rig . . . . or construction . . .or are they geared to only go slow on a tarmac?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks