• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Sam to Little Rock and Back offer

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm heading to Little Rock from San Antonio and back Mon/Tue if anyone needs a pick-up or delivery. Only room in a 1009 on the way over but will be pulling a M101 on the way back.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good Luck, be prepared for hot temps, I am not acclimated to temps in the 90's yet and I just about burned up in the sun working on "pinky" just now. I will be zipping out to Ft Polk Tues also for a pickup.

Funny how the reality of bidding on this stuff comes to life when you have to actually go get it!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. Too bad it wasn't a couple of weeks ago as I had to make a mad dash to Polk and back. This drive is going to be longer and hotter. I'll probably be ordering the A/C unit for OD Iron once I get back. No matter how acclimated I am with the MS I tend to melt at anything over 85. Just gotta love S. TX

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks