• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL warehouse

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got this e-mail today. Looks like GL is opening a new warehouse to try and consolidate alot of the smaller items to one spot.

Dear Surplus Buyers:

* You are Cordially Invited to:
* Government Liquidation's GRAND OPENING of our
Oklahoma City National Warehouse!

* Date & Time
* Saturday, May 16th
* 8am - 2pm

* Activities:
* 8am - Introduction
* 10am - Live Auction
* 11am - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

* In Addition, We'll have:
* Warehouse Tours,
* Live Auction,
* Special Internet Auction,
* Music,
* Food,
* Door Prizes
* Much More!

Hope to see you there!

If you have questions or need help, please contact Government Liquidation's Customer Service at mailto:info@govliquidation.com

area52

yea, I went there last week to get my HEMTT wheels. If anyone goes, look for a small plastic bag that has some wheel nuts and an o-ring! :roll: One of mine fell out somewhere!:razz:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
yea, I went there last week to get my HEMTT wheels. If anyone goes, look for a small plastic bag that has some wheel nuts and an o-ring! :roll: One of mine fell out somewhere!:razz:

I'm still trying to find the keys I lost at :p Ft Riley 9 months ago. . .

lebel1886

Oklahoma City

I have been there, and they are awesome. The people there really seem to be polite and hard working, they really want to help. I usually go to Creekside, the one near Columbus Ohio, most people there seem to think they should not have to work, and they don't seem to care how many hours you have to wait.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My invite must have been lost in the mail.............

dm22630

Front right hand deuce/5ton lugs have the same thread as those nuts that come w/the HEMTT rims. I am sure by the time all mine get installed, 1 or 2 will come up missing.

Orings......1 of these 2.....order both! (Thanks Vinny-socom)

One OR220TG Grader O-Ring (rim dia. 20"), Tires & Supplies - GEMPLER'S

One OR20JM Highway O-Ring (rim dia. 20"), Tires & Supplies - GEMPLER'S

area52

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I got that invitation as well...and I'm in Georgia.
Hate to be rude but I ain't going!!
Wonder how they pick folks to invite? I've only bought maybe 20 things from GL.
Maybe it's a trap...:twisted:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got that invitation as well...and I'm in Georgia.
Hate to be rude but I ain't going!!
Wonder how they pick folks to invite? I've only bought maybe 20 things from GL.
Maybe it's a trap...:twisted:
I haven't bought that many things either but I've bid on probably 100s. Maybe they just go by how much you bid because with every winner they need a bunch of bidders to make the winner pay top dollar :wink:.

Is this open to anyone or do you have to be a registered bidder already to attend? I'm only about 5 miles away from this and have been waiting for this for some time. I might just opt out of the NE Oklahoma rally to go to this. It's alot closer , and it sounds like nobody's going camping anyway.

:popcorn:

Bill

Lonesome715

I recieved one as well. I am wondering if you get treated better by showing up in person. I love road trips so maybe I will head up that way when I get home.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been there, and they are awesome. The people there really seem to be polite and hard working, they really want to help. I usually go to Creekside, the one near Columbus Ohio, most people there seem to think they should not have to work, and they don't seem to care how many hours you have to wait.
I was at DSCC (Columbus) a few years back and can cofirm that the folks there don't give a flying *$$% about the customers. NAS Jax folks have always been polite to me! I did get the invite too. Sorry but I won't be booking any flights to OKC to inspect surpus underwear.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have bought one or two things.....NO invite for me! rofl
I am curious about when I went to the GL HQ in Arizona , they have your picture (Mr Daniel) on the wall. When I asked them who that was, they told me the Mormons had Brigham Young, but GL has Mr Daniel as their leader. Do you think maybe you could autograph a tire for Matt and I. Your seceret is out on how you get the deals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks