• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Auction date change?

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got up early this morning to bid on a bunch of 5 tons and found out that the start date and end date had been slid to the right by one day at one location. I wonder what GL is up to now?

dittle

Who knows, might not be anything. They have done this in the past before. Might be done to spread out the sales to either
A. earn more money on those vehicles
B. spread the paperwork out for the sale.
C. do this just to stir the pot with all the buyers into thinking something is up :twisted:

Isaac-1

I have seen them do such things for "Federal" holidays, maybe there is a base wide event going on there for that day (new base commander, scheduled security lock down drill, etc.) Who knows maybe they are moving the DRMO/GL people into a new building, I recently picked up a GL auction item from a loaction I had been to for a pick up last summer, and they had moved the GL people from one ran down portable building to another a couple of hundred feet away in those 6 months.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks