• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc

Jinx

You could fill one out, but you couldn't submit it. GL needs the invoice number of the winning auction to get you approved. Plus they are severely backed up with paperwork as it is. I doubt they would like to approve people that haven't won yet.

Cucvnut

just seems silly why you cant register. no i did not win the auction went way up at the end and i did not feel like spending that much.

Dieselsmoke

Just my 2cents but I think you should have to apply for EUC before being able to bid. That way you know if you're approved or not before wasting everyones time. But, just my opinion.

Isaac-1

Just my 2cents but I think you should have to apply for EUC before being able to bid. That way you know if you're approved or not before wasting everyones time. But, just my opinion.

I think your wrong, just think of all those first time EUC people that could not bid on things for months after discovering GL due to their unprocessed EUC applications, better would be to give the option to "pre approve" EUC's. So at least people have the option to get the ball rolling on the long EUC approval process when they first add EUC items to their watch lists. Of course the real question is whats the point in EUC's to begin with on many/most items. Are cargo trailers and field portable small generators similar to what you can buy at any Tractor Supply shop really so dangerous that we need to make sure the people buying them are not on some "watch list"

okcbat

After reading the posts i was surely prepared for a 45 day wait. I recieved my e-mail yesterday, it took 2 weeks for them to get it done. really makes me feel like one of the lucky ones. As a new duece owner im sure i will need all of your inputs i can get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks