• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st euc, I have 2 questions

drjconley

I have the euc all filled out and ready to fax. I think I remember somewhere on SS that the copy of my drivers license needs to be a color copy. I didn't see anywhere on the GL site that I couldn't fax a black and white copy.

Do I need to wait till after I submit my euc to request a sf97.

Is it recommended to send a hard copy of all forms by mail in addition to the faxed copies.

Thanks for the help,
Jim Conley

GL will not accept a faxed DL, you will have to scan and E-mail it or mail a copy.
The SF-97 can not be requested until after the vehicle has been picked up.
I have not sent any hard copies, I scan and E-mail.
Good luck & remember to hurry up and wait.:roll:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Oklahoma driver license does not scan very well. I took a digital photo, renamed it with my name and bidder number and emailed it to GL.

Each time I send in a EUC, I fill out the EUC and attach a cover letter stating what Auction the EUC is for and that they have a copy of my DL on file.

They accept this every time.

Also on you first EUC they will request an Export Letter (saying that you understand it's illegal to export without an Export License). You only do this once.

Warthog

drjconley

Is the Export Letter a standard form that I would just sign, or can I put together a letter stateing I will not export it without an export license.

Thanks again,
Jim Conley

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the Export Letter a standard form that I would just sign, or can I put together a letter stateing I will not export it without an export license.

Thanks again,
Jim Conley
Export letter is a standard form you get from their website. print it, sign it, scan it, email it.

drjconley

I looked at the entire list off of the GL website, I couldnt find it. Does anyone know the name of the document. I am searching the forms section.

Thanks again,
Jim Conley

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Its on the EUC about non-export. With the first EUC there is no rush in faxing so take a digital picture of your drivers license, print it out and send everything to GL in certified mail. Your wait seems like forever with #1. After that its a 7 day process depending upon the size of the auction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks