• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Few Short Videos Of My Unimog

dc3coyote

Please tell me you did not actually drive in the salt!!! Thats a death sentance even if you wash it real good. I have lost many a vehicle to driving in beach/ocean.
If your looking for a good place to wheel I know of one just up the road from my house. Lots of articulation, hills, and mud. Good videos though.

SixSpeed

Banned
I gave it a thorough bath, I am not terribly worried as I have the axles apart right now replacing the hub reduction seals and the brake cylinders. Planning on doing some cleaning/painting as well.

Wolf.Dose

See salty water is not a good choise. You will not get the salt out of every carner even you very carfully steam clean your Mog. Axle rebuilding will help. But than never do it again, if you love your Mog. These are VINTAGE vehicles!
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks