• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just joking! The spelling errors are already known. I think they're a nice addition to the site and provokes thought!

mangus580

NJ, I knew about the error in the logo.... and I have requested for people to help make a logo. I am not happy with that one!

I will go seach out and fix the other one, thanks for pointing it out!

Opie

NJDS,

You're great for being one to step up on the graphic. I noticed it, but am not so gifted as to be able to follow through with designing a new one.

What a varied set of talents you have! I'm an ex-paralegal who can mangle my way through a couple of languages who happens to now be an EMT-Basic and a cardiac nurse with the BIGGEST truck at the hospital! All those experiences just make us who we are.

mangus580

NJ, yeah..... Based off your noticing the spelling error, I can tell you are using the green theme ;-)

Try to keep the logo about the same size, as we need to leave room for some advertising at the top as well.

Keep me posted!

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NJDrillSgt said:
Just so happens I am a graphic artist! That's one of the things I do on the side for money. I also DJ, and I went to Culinary School (Pastry Arts) - my parents owned a few bakeries.

I will work on a few logos? Email them to you?
NJDS,
The wife stopped Culinary school because her company (FRB) stopped paying for it. JUST before she got to go to bake class. It was a major bummer, cause I'm a huge baked goods fan. We lived in San Francisco a couple of times and Sour Dough bread NEVER tasted so good. I think it's in the air of the Bay area that makes it taste so good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks