• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd, 3rd, EUC

998Junkie

Does anyone have any idea how long Battle Creek is taking to approve follow up EUC's?

thanks Ike
I've done three in the last two months (first one 3 weeks). 2nd from Submit to Approval 14 days. The latest one I submitted 6 days after the auction close went to battle creek today (next day)...my bet is by Thursday I'll have a Paid in Full invoice...

I've noticed rushing to send the thing doesn't get it worked on any faster.;-)

Last edited:

papercu

They go faster but it depend on workload and workforce. If you are in a hurry there is always retail. Drive in, kick the tires, drive off. :-D Wayne

Isaac-1

In my case this one is for a small generator for backup power around my house, I got to see it while picking up a non EUC item on Tuesday, and as chance would have it we had a 3 hour long power outage at my house last night so even though the wait has not been that long yet, it feels a lot longer.

Ike

jayjetseck

ive been waiting 2 weeks to see a change to my account and nothing! received email saying they received paperwork and if no change by friday to the account im suppose to contact gl. seems aliitle on the drawn out side considering ive made several purchases. but i dont like retail !!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just had 2 clear.

6 and 7 calander days.

I even had an address change.

Dieselsmoke

Battle Creek is pretty quick....it's the 'tards at GL getting the info to Battle Creek that seems to be the problem:roll:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 3rd EUC came back in 4 business days from the time it was sent to Battle Creek

Nonotagain

I've had one sitting the GL's queue for almost two weeks.

The only thing I had to enter was the lot number and intended use.

I did both chat and called, but it's still sitting in limbo. They (GL) acknowledge that they received it.

Pretty soon I'm going to send GL a demand letter that they just defaulted on the auction and to send the 25% default payment.:-D

Where do I send the bill for GL to?

Dieselsmoke

I've had one sitting the GL's queue for almost two weeks.

The only thing I had to enter was the lot number and intended use.

I did both chat and called, but it's still sitting in limbo. They (GL) acknowledge that they received it.

Pretty soon I'm going to send GL a demand letter that they just defaulted on the auction and to send the 25% default payment.:-D

Where do I send the bill for GL to?
You ain't the only one:evil: Chat and call, and get different stories from the same person. Arghhhhh......

Isaac-1

Well mine cleared today, of course the local pick up location is by appointment only and is already closed for the weekend. At least I already had enough weekend projects around the house to keep me active this weekend.

Ike

Sevo

Well mine cleared today, of course the local pick up location is by appointment only and is already closed for the weekend. At least I already had enough weekend projects around the house to keep me active this weekend.

Ike
thats how it always works ;-)... good thing is it cleared

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks