• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT Axle Ratio? - A4 type solid axle

ListMOTO

I've been cruising the online PDFs and Gov literature but cannot seem to locate the HEMTT axle ratio?

Anyone know the axle ratio? 5.68, 6.44....etc?

Axles I see listed range form Dana, Eaton to Axletech depending on Axle Front-1, F-2 or R-3, R-4....

Thanks. :-D

ListMOTO

Thank you - probably a newb comment but I did not know you could by a hemtt.... How does one look into HEMTT listed for sale, pricing...etc?

Thanks.

dma251

Thank you - probably a newb comment but I did not know you could by a hemtt.... How does one look into HEMTT listed for sale, pricing...etc?

Thanks.

There's a couple hemtt's out there. Not very many though. I'm not sure where the other's got their's, but I bought mine wrecked on Ebay. You can read all about the restoration of it here -

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/5-ton-up/16105-updated-pics-my-hemtt-restoration.html

They're not cheap, though. Figure on between $50-$85k for a good running example. The only one I know of for sale is here, but it's kinda an abortion of different stuff, and is missing the crane. I think it may have been a tanker at one time.

Vehicles Page1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks