• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Multi-fuel 5 ton fuel tanks for sale

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I was perusing a GL auction and saw some new in the box 55 gallon fuel tanks on the block.
I managed to win them and then remembered I sold the 5 ton multi-fuel.
They are up for sale and would make great replacements for those old rusted out or dented tanks that are uglying up your pride and joy. They would also make good auxillary tanks.
The goberment paid more than $600.00 of your hard earned tax dollars apiece for these tanks......I am easier......PM for details.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM, I strongly believe that we should be able to post for sale ads. Heck, I have done it previously. I am just curious why some get pulled and some make it through. MIKE MANGUS, any comments?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BK,

I haven't had a lot of luck posting want ads.....prob my puter skills (or lack there of).
Since these tanks are NOS I thought the info might help someone who doesn't peruse the want ads that needs them for a restoration.
Most of them are already spoken for.

Wreckerman

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM, I agree, NOS tanks should be desirable. I am not trying to bust your b****. Really, I am not. I think these posts are helpful. Heck, the subject header says it all. If you don't want to read the thread because you are not looking for the item listed, don't read it. I wish they would change their policies. Good luck with your sale.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it the same as a duece tank? are they complete with sending units? or just the tank?
If it's for the 5-ton trucks, it would not be the same and since they are NOS, probably without any of the accessories....
A fresh fuel tank would be very nice, IMHO a lot of problems with the IP and the FDC are caused by rust from the aging tanks.

I have no problem with posting ads in the forum in general, problem may be the number of them and also, if nobody responded, the post would just sink into that black hole at the bottom of the screen. :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the mods have lobbied for having the classifieds in the forums. Fell on deaf ears.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks