• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this crane?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like about a 35 ton P&H with a massive oil leak. I could be wrong about the 35 ton P&H but it does have a big puddle under the engine :wink:.

CatMan

What crane is this

In the late 1970's both the P&H and Grove crane compaines built similar units.

They are rated 25 Ton. I think this is the replacement 25 Ton unit. Don't know who is making the current ones. But looks like a Grove.

Cat Man

papercu

It's a Marine unit, not a lot of info online. Here is what I have. Wayne
The Crane, High Speed, High Mobility is a diesel-powered, rubber-tired crane with a hydraulic boom and the capability to mount/operate the Pile Driver. It is capable of all general crane operations, clamshell, container handling, and general lifting up to 50,000 lbs. It is capable of operating over rough terrain and in 60 inches of water. The Heavy Crane attachments include: Pile Driver, Self-Powered, Diesel: Bucket, Concrete; and Bucket, Clamshell.
Manufacturer: Harnischfeger Corp.

Weight: 69,825 lb
Width: 102 in
Length: 499.8 in
Height: 138.9 in

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks