• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hawk Radar System Trailers...

rmgill

These are the Hawk M390c and M514 trailers that I've tracked down.

Your basic M390c. 2 Ton trailer, has several boxes and bins for radar control equipment. 4 leveling jacks that double swivel. Swing up and then swing under the bed.

Attachments

rmgill

Three M514s (White, OD and MERDOC). Note the 3 jack system that fold. This is a 1 ton trailer. Also note it's height. This trailer has a torsion bar suspension!

My contact is keeping the radar bits (pedistal, dishes, etc) to keep from any problems with radar system capabilities being published.

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My contact is keeping the radar bits (pedistal, dishes, etc) to keep from any problems with radar system capabilities being published. --- Yeah, cause the HAWK is such a capable currently fielded piece of equipment..... :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks