• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton value?

TadB

I have found three 10 ton tractors. Two run well and one is a parts truck. I have no idea what they are worth. The two running trucks were used by a logging crew to pull log trailers to the paved road. Both truck are in pretty good shape, but both are missing their winches. My question is what are they worth and are they street legal. I think i can buy all three truck for $3000. The logger is going out of business. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I also have a m274-a5 mule for sale. I'll try to get some pics of the trucks and the mule up this afternoon.

TadB

Alright, I know i have been Slakc in this post for the last couple of months. Heres the low down if anyone is interested. I worked for the company that owned these trucks for several months before i went in the service. When i got out i went back and looked at them. they look ok, but i have only seen one of them run. they were used to pull tub grinders around sud-divisions that we had cleared. I talked to several of the mechanics that worked on them daily. They told me they are addicted to starting fluid and they have been run HARD. The initial $3000 dollar offer was excepted until they talked to the bank that they ave them up for collateral with. dont know what went on there. If anyone is still interested pm me and i will give you all the contact info.

scooter01922

:cry: What is it with people and that dammned ether. Either it won't start cause it needs some tinkering or it does start, simple as that. A spray of boom in a can isn't the answer. That said i do use it sparingly around here as needed but 99% of the time is on gas engines where its far less harmful. The types that spray half the can into the intake of a deisel to get it going every morning are the guys that really grind my gears. Oh well, not my stuff so i suppose they can kill it if they want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks