• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need a longer shifter.

Milsurp

Anybody have any ideas? I've seen some M37 shifters that are much higher in position than mine. Would be easier for me to shift if mine were as high as the ones I've seen.

Thanks

CGarbee

The longer shift lever was fitted to the M37B1 and is easy to swap (just have to loosen one bolt) with the shorter unit fitted to the M37 transmission. If you can't find somebody with a B1 that wants to part with a shift lever, give Bill Lammers in Florida a ring as he has an extension for the short lever for sale... Bassically, he's got a piece of rod that has a threaded end for you shift knob, and a threaded pocket for the threads on your current shift lever... Easy to make yourself, but he has them on the shelf...

Longhunter7

Too short?

Milsurp,

I have a cure for your problem! Posted today on E-Bay, is a long shift rod for the M-37!

It is item #6596889879. It is posted by one of the best guys to deal with, Dodgeum.

I have done business with him and he is 100%, OK! 8)

I would e-mail him if you are really interested, as he might have more than one?!

Happy bidding! :arrow:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I concur with longhunter, Bill is a great guy to deal with. He is also one of my FFC Chapter of the MVPA members.

Longhunter7

Interested?

Cabell,

I hope he found the information useful? I never heard from him on the information I sent him.

Bill L. is an institution in the MV world, great guy! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks