• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Approximate value S-250 Comm Shelter

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Depends. Does it have an air conditioner? Is there anything left inside? Does it have holes where there should be none? Based on the response to these and similar questions, anywhere from $300 to $1000 would be a ballpark range on GL. Of course, it would also depend on how many were going at one place (if there are 75 at Redstone on one auction event they will be much cheaper than a single one at Mechanicsburg) and how close other bidders are to the pickup site. Condition and location are the keys! BTW, unless you are height challenged, standing up in one is not easy. Just my 2cents

dm22630

The last batch that went through GL sold for over 2k each I believe.

I dont think that they are worth more than a grand....and thats only if they are in great shape (no leaks).

2cents

Michael

I watched a large number of nice S250s sell for an insane amount of money in GA a while back on GL. They all closed within one bid increment of each other. I think it was just before the bottom fell out on scrap prices. They still seem to be selling higher than they used to. It has been a long time since I saw one close for $300.

randyscycle

I paid $400 for mine and it was very solid, just missing the heater and fan. Didn't want them anyway though.

I've seen anywhere from $300 and up, and condition doesn't always seem to be the biggest factor. Just what someone is willing to pay I guess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks