• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for V-100 wheels

mvmaniac

Anyone know where I can get some V-100 wheels? I spoke to a custom wheel manufacturer and he told me I could probably find used ones cheaper than getting new ones made (qoted me $1000 a piece). Thanks.

Danger Ranger

While keeping with the V100 wheels, waht is the difference between them and deuce wheels? They both go on the same axle right? I thought I read they were the same diameter (20") but maybe not...

Danger Ranger

Its a wonder that those upgrading deuces to larger tires haven't tried to track down these wheels then, even if they are rare. Just easier to mod the originals???

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are 20"x10", different backspacing than a deuce.
Rare doesn't even begin to describe original wheels....:-(

Cheers

Danger Ranger

It is a shame they are so rare (or beyond, I know whatcha mean) The V-100 wheels and tires are one of my favorite setups. They just have that awesome, sharp look to em!

I am not smart enough to know about what backspacings a deuce can/cannot have, but for 1400-20s, and so many guys trying to run those, I am still amazed they aren't hunted more.

I just realized my posts seem to make me look like I'm not much or a purist...but I am. I have respect for what should be on what. I am only curious here. Thanks for anwering my ignorant questions.:-D:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks