• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Elusive Slave Cable Adapter

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, sorry not for sale. I put it to good use with my 2 pin cable. I got it from the Master Sgt (Jim) at the Camp Pendleton Mechanized Museum. I just happened to ask him if he'd ever seen one. He went into the building and came out and said you mean one of these? The rest is classified. I feel very fortunate to have just one. I actually prefer the 2 pin slave cable.

emr

Are You sure they are the ones posted, they are reversed from the standard type, i LOVE the photo...and would LOVE a pair also, just to have em......If they are the correct ones for sale I am PM ing for 2.......Randy

KsM715

I found one of those on one of the trucks at a GL site and if I was a thief I would own it but walked away shaking my head knowing it would probably be gone in few days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks