• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Comp. 80gal., Air, Eng. Driven NEED TM!

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Events happen in pairs. Less than 48hrs. after picking up the Fermont 30KW gasser generator I acquired this:

Compressor, Reciprocating, Air, Engine Driven, Tank Mounted, 15CFM, 175psi

I have been looking for the exact TMs all over the web and have found some for similar compressor models but not for this one. Does anyone have these TMs in .pdf floating around in their hardrives?:

1.) TM5-2805-20314
2.) " "-24P

The only pic I could find of this model is from Coleman's Surplus.

I've gotten the 4AO32 engine to run (somewhat) but have to clean out the miniscule fuel bowl filter screen assembly and fuel tank. It has a very distinct airplane engine sound to it...brrrm.....brrrm...Ready for takeoff :p

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a Champion compressor, great unit. The TMs you need are:
TM 5-4310-277-14, TM 5-4310-277-25P for the compressor and TM 9-2805-262-14 & TM 9-2805-262-24P for the engine. They should be available from tpub.com
You should also contact Champion to get the factory manual for the R15 pump.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I agree. I have that same compressor head powering my shop. They rock. A search for Champion r15 will bring up alot of info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks